Vaulter Club is now accepting 6-8 grade Athletes for the first time since September of last year. Now is the time to get your athlete over to our facility and start training. Start your child early and have them jumping over bars in no time. We have the poles and the equipment to get them started today.
Training starts on Monday January 11, 2016 from 4:30 – 6:30 pm. Training days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a meet every month. If you’re in Middle School and want to join an elite pole vaulting team, now is the time. Temecula, Murrieta, San Diego and surrounding counties now have a pole vaulting option that they always wanted. Be ready for High School and start today!
What to bring:
- A good pair of running shoes, the old faithful ones may be worn out, so have a look and buy as needed.
- Track spikes, ask us and we will point you in the right direction, most over the counter spikes lack pole vaulting standard.
- Small notebook and pencil for writing down approach run lengths and other workout related items.
- Sun block for the hot months, warm clothing for colder months.
- 3-4 rolls of athletic tape, for hands, poles and other athlete uses.
Come and join the track and field team today!
Click on this link to get more information. Click Here
Chaparral high School
27215 Nicolas Rd, Temecula, CA 92591
Great job getting the younger kids vaulting. I have a Mom who brings her 5 and 7 year old boys by once every 2 weeks and they have both cleared 8″ with an assist. They figured out the main part of vaulting was pushing the pole up then cranking their knees up as hard as they can. If you have any vaulters who need Asics pole vault spikes then I have them in stock at Ontrack.
Hi Murray, we always have kids that are looking for shoes. Send us the sizes you have and a picture and I will get them posted on here and Vaulter Magazine! Hit us up when you get to Reno, we will see you there! Doug